Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hurray for Videos!

Let's watch some videos, okay? Here's a collection of videos that I find amusing:

Toy Story 2/Requiem For A Dream MOVIE MASHUP! Audio from Requiem for a Dream is put to scenes from Toy Story 2. The result is fantastic because so much of the lip syncing is so good.

The Shining (Alternative Trailer) ANOTHER MASHUP! Scenes from The Shining are edited together into a movie trailer, but the trailer makes the movie look like a wholesome family film.

Awesome Juggling Finale One of the coolest juggling routines I've seen. A great three-ball routine done to The Beatles' Abbey Road Trio. Definitely worth watching.

Andy Milonakis Does Foreign Accents I know this guy isn't for everyone, but I think this is hilarious.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't watch any of those clips that you posted but i felt like commenting about andy mylinokis(sp?). anyway, it's not really my kind of show but i do find one thing funny and that is the "i got peas on my head but don't call me a pea head". i know i should find this completely stupid but for some reason that is my favorite thing he does and amuses me. which is very odd. just thought i'd let you know. oh yeah and by the way i love reading your blogs. they are great.
-jess/SGTBM

 
At 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

k, i finally looked at this site and that shining thing is hilarious. i wish i had watched that movie instead of the real thing, i be it's very touching. thanks for a good laugh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home