Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Welcome Back

Hello, fan base and group of curious web-nomads. It's been quite a long time since I've written anything for this wonderful electronic log of my thoughts. Well, I'm back. Despite an attempt to revive my blogging skills on the almighty Facebook that met with critical indifference, I have not given up. My summer is lengthy and has already begun (for those who still don't know...my schooling scenario is a little whack, and my summer break started two weeks ago). To combat rising boredom (Not True: I can always find something to entertain me), I decided to make use of my legions of devoted followers to once again share news and trivia in a way that's most entertaining.

So, please enjoy the revival of Everything Awesome, and your feedback (both good and ecstatic) is always welcomed.

Thank y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home